Sunday, July 25, 2010

Drill & Practice

Drowgames is officially my favourite game recently. Why I said so? I can't even stop myself from playing the game. I'm addicted to the drug called Drowgames. Hahaha...i can't believe I'm saying this.

If you curious to know if i like this game or not, i think i already answer that question. YES, I'M LOVING IT. I'M ADDICTED TO IT. =)
This game actually is like drill and practice. Believe it or not, the game consists of the most common English words that we use everyday. We use those words every single day. Even though we use them everyday, it doesn't mean we know how exactly to use the words. For me, it's like an exercise which i find really good.

This game is suitable for students in school. The used is simple and I'm sure students will be able to understand and play the game. In fact, if my students are lower proficiency students, I think it will not be a problem since this game is using simple English. I think young adults will enjoy this game and they will try to be more proficient in the target language. They can use this game and compete with their friends to improve their level of proficiency.

I'm pretty sure that students will have a great opportunity to learn vocabulary and how it is functioned. By knowing the words and their functions, it will help the students more to improve their English.

No comments:

Post a Comment