Saturday, October 2, 2010

Research Paper

Research paper is kind of a nightmare to me. To analyse a literary work is more difficult than solving a math problem. My supervisor wants something new and original for my research paper. Every time I submit my draft, my supervisor will ask me what's new about it. It drives me crazy after my supervisor wants me to work on something else, something original.
Since supervisor does not allow me to work on text that we have learned in class, I choose to leave King Lear and work on The Black Cat by Edgar Allan Poe. This text is an interesting text that talks about superstitious. I use this opportunity to write about superstitious in human nature. And the idea has been proved as an original idea and I consider it as my first draft even though it's pretty late. Now I know what and how to write. =)

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Writing a research paper is definitely no easy.I like your topic on supernatural stuff. That always get the students interest in the class. Well all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sharon...all the best too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Research paper is nightmare to you? It is an illness for me. I am sick of it because I don't have good writing skills. Writing is my weakness. Once you ask for me to write, I'm already dead. By the way, GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete