Thursday, August 12, 2010

Drowgame Knock-out Competition

29th July 2010

During tutorial, we were asked to bring our own notebooks to Resource Centre. All of us quite excited since we already noticed that we would play Drowgames at that time. I played three rounds if I was not mistaken. My first opponent was actually refused to play with me because according to him, I was an expert but seriously I did not think so. For me, it was a competition, what u needed to do was performed your best. As he expected, I won that round. I played with another opponent for the second time after that and I won again. The last round I played was the third round where I lost to the champion of Drowgames Knock-out Competition. I was having fun although I didn’t win. All of us were giving our best to grab the champion title. Never mind, for those who had lost, took it as a fun time to play game with your friends or just thought as drill and practice to improve your English =). For those who had won, congratulation.

1 comment:

  1. I've got second place in this competition. I just want to tell you that it is ok not to win . I want you to remember this " if everyone wants to be a winner then who will be the loser and if everyone lose than who will be the winner?" The important thing is we all having fun while playing it.

    ReplyDelete